Follow Us For Great Deals!
Golf Tip of the Week
Thanksgiving Point Golf Course and Driving Range Lehi, Utah
PASS HOLDER AND COURSE POLICIES
- Tee times are subject to availability.
- Pass holders cannot play during corporate outings, tournaments, or any other golf related events.
- Thanksgiving Point reserves the right to hold events without notice.
- Thanksgiving Point is a spike-less facility. Alternative spikes accepted.
- No denim pants. Men must wear collared shirts.
- Pass holders are responsible for personal and guests’ conduct.
- Thanksgiving Point reserves the right to remove pass holders and guests from the premises for any conduct management considers objectionable.
- Corporate and Executive passes must be approved by director of golf.
- Pass holders must be present to receive the discount at The Hall of Fame Grill.
Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance ONLINE or by calling (801) 768-7401. A credit card number is required upon reservation. Credit cards will be billed in the event of a no-show. Cancellations must be done 48 hours in advance. On Friday and Saturday mornings, only bookings for groups of three and four will be accepted. Groups of two and single bookings will be placed on a waiting list.
Gentlemen must wear shirts with a collar. Shorts should be mid-length or longer, no denim shorts or pants allowed. Thanksgiving Point is a soft spike facility, metal spikes are prohibited. Thanksgiving Point Golf Club reserves the right to remove guests from the premises for any conduct that management considers objectionable.